Short Brief : हरियाणा पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड – [Apply Online] Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana (PKCC Scheme) 2021 – PKCC Loan Application Form, Beneficiary List, Pashu Kisan Credit Card Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://haryana.gov.in/.
पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021: Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana List, Status news Updates
Latest News Update:
- किसानों ( Farmer Schemes ) की आमदनी में सुधार लाने के लिए सरकार लगातार प्रयास कर रही है।
- इस योजना के तहत किसानों ( Loan Schemes For Farmer ) को बहुत कम ब्याज दर पर लोन दिया जा रहा है।
- जिसमें मछली पालन, मुर्गी पालन, भेड़-बकरी पालन, गाय-भैंस पालन करने वाले किसान शामिल होंगे।
- बिना गारंटी 1.80 लाख का मिलेगा कर्ज, इन दस्तावेजों की पड़ेगी जरुरत
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: The government is constantly making efforts to improve the income of farmers. In this series, the government has started the Pashu Credit Card scheme for animal farmers by promoting animal husbandry business.
Under this scheme, loans are being given to farmers at very low interest rate, which will include fisheries, poultry, sheep-goat, cow-buffalo farmers.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana (PKCC Scheme)|
|in Language||पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड|
|Launched by||Animal Husbandry and Agriculture Minister of Haryana JP Dalal ji|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Loan on Animal Husbandry|
|Scheme Objective||Improve the income of farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Haryana|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online – Active Soon||Application Form PDF Download|
|Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Online Registration Process
Who wants to apply for the needy farmer card. He can go to any bank and apply for the card. Farmers who want to get Pashu Kisan Credit Card. Those farmers should have an account with any nationalized bank.
To apply for an animal farmer credit card, you can contact the Department of Farmer Planning and Credit Cards in the bank. One month after applying, an animal farmer credit card will be sent home from the Department of Animal Husbandry. Candidate will have to provide Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter card, latest passport photo for KYC on behalf of the bank to get Animal Farmer Credit Card.
Step to Apply Online Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Application Form 2021
Interested beneficiaries of the state of Haryana want to get a Pashu Credit Card made under this scheme :
Step 1- Visit the nearest bank and find application form of Pashu Kisan Credit Card.
Step 2- Before applying, you will have to go to the bank with all your necessary documents.
Step 3- Take Application Form through Bank Form Counter.
Step 4- Now fill the required details carefully (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, animal details and etc) and attach documents photocopy such as Adhaar card, Pen card, Voter id card must be submitted to the bank officials .
Step 5-After verifying the application form, you will be given an animal credit card within 1 month.
Eligibility Criteria & Required Document for Haryana PKCC Loan Yojana
Beneficiary Guidelines & Important Document to Apply Online
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card, Pen Card, Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Haryana Cooperative Minister Dr. Banwari Lal said that the Pashu Kisan credit card will be issued according to the number of animals and Rs 40,783 for a cow, Rs 60,249 for a buffalo, 4063 for a sheep and goat. A loan of Rs. 16,337 for pigs, Rs. 720 for poultry (for egg laying) and Rs. 161 for poultry broiler.
- One lakh 60 thousand rupees loan will be given on two buffaloes: Deputy Director of Agriculture
- In which the price of two buffaloes will be given for one lakh 20 thousand and 40 thousand rupees for buffalo fodder.
- At the same time, cow rearers will also be given benefits under this scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
- Under this scheme, needy farmers can take loans from the bank on animals. So that he can raise his animals properly.
- Under the Animal Farmers Credit Card, cattle herders who keep sheep and goats are also given a loan of 4 thousand to 5 thousand rupees a year and pigs keepers are given a loan of 16 thousand to 17 thousand rupees for a year.
- At the same time, cattle are given loans between 60 thousand to 70 thousand rupees per buffalo and 40 thousand to 45 thousand rupees are given as loan for cow.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021 Application Form
पशु किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना क्या है?
Needy farmers who are financially weak and unable to raise their livestock and sell their animals due to weak economic condition. For such farmers, the State Government has started the Animal Farmers Credit Card Scheme to give them economic benefits.
Many state governments are running Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana, under which farmers can insure their cattle as well as all animals through the scheme. Farmers can insure a maximum of 5 animals simultaneously. The number of meat producing 10 animals such as sheep, goat etc. will be considered as one unit.
Objectives of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2021
How to get Loan?
Under this scheme, the state government gives a loan of 40783 rupees to that farmer if someone has a cow. This loan will be given to farmers through credit card in 6 equal installments every month. At the same time, a buffalo farmer gets a loan of up to Rs 60,249, which will have to be repaid within 1 year with an interest of 4% per annum.